Monday, May 19, 2008

May- Flower Moon


Tonight we Celebrate the night of the Flower Moon.
"And the Goddess told us"
Whenever ye have need of anything
once in the month and better it be when the moon is full,
then shall ye assemble in some secret place
and adore the spirit of me,
I who am the Queen of all witches.
There shall ye assemble
ye who are fain to learn all sorcery
yet have not won it's deepest secrets,
to these I will teach all things that are yet unknown.
And ye shall be free of slavery
and as a sign be naked in your rights
and ye shall dance , sing, feast make music and love
all in my praise.
For mine is the ecstacy of the spirit
and mine also is joy on earth
for my Law is Love unto all beings.
To all My children
Blessed Be.



In most areas by the time May arrives flowers are abundant everywhere, so its not surprising that the full moon should take this name.

No comments:

River Fog

River Fog
a place to walk and talk with the world